A good look around the garden and headland over the weekend produced the following highlights:
- 150 Starlings yesterday feasting on Elderberry around Tresinwen. Nothing unusual amongst them. They seem to have dispersed today and have taken to high level fly catching.
- 2 Jays today - one behind the garden and one at bottom of Porthsychan valley.
- Up to 5 Goldcrest around the garden along with 2 or 3 Chiffchaff.
- 5 White Wagtail around the farm and a Grey Wagtail in the garden.
- 4 Mistle Thrush in the garden yesterday with just a single flyby today.
- Lots of Swallows on wires around Tresinwen this morning.
- Seal pups of various ages in almost every bay you look at.