Female Ring Ouzel flushed on the headland just before Pwll Arian. Summer plumage Golden Plover still in same field behind the look-out car park. Seen to fly so seems fit enough. Chiffchaff on cliff just past the Lighthouse slopes looked to be fresh in.
Wheatears everywhere as follows:
- 21 (M) in recently muck spread field by the road (just where telegraph wires come to an end)
- 2 (M) in the ploughed field just past there
- 6 (5M, 1F) in the Golden Plover field
- 7 (5M, 2F) around the lighthouse slopes
- 10 (9M, 1F) at Pwll Arian